- 1988 Certificate of Incorporation
- 501(c)(3) Approval
- 1984 Plan and Design Guidelines (125 pages)
- Walkway Design Standards 7-12-1988 (19 pages)
- DEP Waiver Rule Regulations- N.J.A.C. 7:1B - 2.2
- Public Trust Doctrine (48 pages from NJ DEP website)
- Hudson River Walkway Explained - Helen Manoque on 3/9/13 at NJ Land Conservation Rally
October 8, 2013 Conference presentation slides, presented at Steven's Institute of Technology.
- Conference Program
- Introduction to The Hudson River Waterfront Walkway - Its genesis - Helen Manogue
- Keynote Address - Christopher J. Daggett
- A changing climate - Radley M. Horton, Ph.D.
- How does a municipality plan for changing climate? - Stephen D. Marks
- Resilience by design - Hendrick Ovink
- Architecture/planning: New approaches - Alexandros Washburn
- Green technology - Franco Montalto, Ph.D.
- Review of today's technology - Jon K. Miller, Ph.D.
- A new path to funding - Beth Ravit, Ph.D.
- The Walkway: It's role and requirements - Henry M. White III
- Disaster mitigation and repair - Chris C. Obropta, Ph.D.
- The future? - Chaire Weisz, FAIA
October 8, 2013 Conference Report: